Last Updated October 29, 2017.
BY PAYING TUITION FEES, SUBSCRIBING AS A MEMBER OR TO ANY SERVICE, REGISTERING AS AN AFFILIATE OR PURCHASING ANY ADD-ON SERVICE, PRODUCT OR SUBSCRIPTION FROM RANKING TRAINER YOU AGREE TO ALL THE TERMS BELOW.
ALL PURCHASES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE AND ARE GOVERNED BY OUR PUBLISHED REFUND POLICY. COMPLIANCE WITH THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS IS REQUIRED OF EACH CUSTOMER, MEMBER, AFFILIATE AND/OR USER OF THIS WEBSITE OR OF OUR PRODUCTS AND SERVICES. IF YOU ARE NOT OF LEGAL AGE TO ENTER INTO THIS CONTRACT, IF YOU ARE NOT WILLING TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS HEREIN, OR IF YOU ARE OTHERWISE UNABLE TO BE A PARTY TO THIS AGREEMENT, YOU SHOULD PROMPTLY EXIT FROM OUR WEBSITE WITHOUT MAKING A PURCHASE. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE SERVICE TO ANYONE IN OUR SOLE AND ABSOLUTE DISCRETION.
THIS AGREEMENT, by and between Ranking Trainer (a registered Utah DBA, hereafter “RT” or “Company”), and the User who registers as a Customer and/or buys or subscribes to any service or product offered and/or sold through this website (herafter “User”, “you”, or “Customer”), is hereby made a part of all rules, regulations, procedures and policies of RT on this website as amended from time to time, and all other Policies and Procedures of the company.
INTRODUCTION: Ranking Trainer is the trade name for the Modular Marketing system developed by the Company’s founder. It is an online marketing system which integrates and/or utilizes various Add-Ons and 3rd party applications which, when used in conjunction with each other, provide the user an ability to generate leads and/or make sales using domains, websites, landing pages, SEO and other Internet-based systems. Any individual, company or entity who uses any portion of our website(s) and/or our services certifies their agreement to these Terms of Service (“TOS”) together with any and all future modifications or changes. The company’s Policies and Procedures and Refund Policy are hereby incorporated into these Terms of Service as if fully presented herein. All Users, which include but not are limited to Customers, Affiliates, Members, Clients and others (hereafter “Users”) agree it is their responsibility to refer back to this TOS page and other agreements on a regular basis to stay up to date and remain in compliance with the TOS. All Members/Users/Customers/Affiliates, etc. understand and agree that modifications are made to the TOS on a regular basis. All Users agree that posting the date of last modification at the top of this page constitutes sufficient notice to the User, and all Users agree to be bound by all provisions of the TOS and associated policies, agreements and/or links upon the Company’s posting of such updates. No warranty is given, implied or guaranteed that the services we provide are suitable for any particular purpose. No performance guarantee or result is guaranteed other than the operability of our services subject to the limitations of the TOS.
RANKING TRAINER (“RT”): RT users understand and agree that the Company provides a proprietary training course together with various add-on services designed to teach its customers how to design their own websites, conduct online marketing campaigns, perform SEO/SMM, and utilize the Company’s Add-On applications to enhance and/or compliment the RT educational materials. The User agrees to the following:
WE DO. . .
WE DON'T. . .
MODULAR MARKETING TRAINING: We teach our own proprietary "MODULAR MARKETING" system for website design, publishing and promotion through online marketing. Students can learn how to make money on the Internet without being a software engineer or being proficient with HTML, PHP, Java Script, PERL, SEO, SMM and similar web design and publishing tools.
WE DON'T. . .provide in-depth training and materials for specific programming languages or tools such as Java Script, Perl, CMS, HTML, PHP, or other web design software or marketing software with the exception of our own proprietary systems as specified herein. Instead, we teach students the concepts behind the countless "modules" available free or inexpensively online, what they do and how to get online training (normally for free) in the use of such modules from the publishers and creators of such systems.
WEEKLY TUTORIALS. We deliver our own weekly educational training tutorials of streaming educational videos together with downloadable PDF and other content, together with links to educational material published and delivered online by others either free or for an additional fee.
WE DON'T "reinvent the wheel" by teaching in-depth courses for the same material that's already freely available all over the Internet for such core knowledge as HTML, PHP, JS, photo editing, HTML editing, illustrating and design software and how to use these software packages for website creation and design.
TERMINOLOGY TRAINING: Understanding terminology is critical to trainee success. We teach the terminology and associated acronyms. There?s a set of common terms with corresponding acronyms that are ?must know? elements of online marketing. Trainees learn the meaning of the terms, what each system does, and how to use those systems (which we call ?modules?) to their benefit without being an expert in each one.
WE DON'T. . .provide in-depth how-to instruction for using each of the countless high-quality and useful software systems that trainees need and use while building websites, landing pages, publishing and promoting online materials. Instead, students learn that they don't need to be an expert in "everything" for success at online marketing. Students are taught how to find work with experts in each module and/or discipline to gather the knowledge and skill they need at the time they need it. Most of this expert knowledge is available free when the student knows how and where to find it. This eliminates our user's own personal need for in-depth learning and retaining of all knowledge on each subject. RT's approach to training is that our students are for the most part, "experts" in their own business or field which they want to promote. We simply train them how to use the Internet in the most efficient and least expensive way possible to maximize their marketing efforts which will allow them to focus on their own business and/or promotions.
TESTING AND CERTIFICATION: After completion of all tutorials, testing and certification is available for those who wish to have proof of the results of their work with Ranking Trainer and a document worthy of framing and display. Upon payment of the testing fee and passing the final test, a certificate will be delivered to the student. Passing the test certifies that the student is competent enough to provide website development and promotional services for themselves and for others.
WE DON'T. . . provide "accredited" educational courses that qualify under any kind of accreditation authority in any jurisdiction in any country. Ours is a private certification from our company that the student took our course of study, learned our material and passed our test. The educational materials provided are valuable, pragmatic and useful from the perspective of learning how to accomplish the goals stated in our Course Outline.
SEO/SMM SOFTWARE: We provide access to a subscription-based online software coaching system that teaches, automates and/or quasi-automates the process of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Social Media Marketing (SMM). This system is bundled with a library of video tutorials instructing how to use it. It is a self-paced Do-It-Yourself ("DIY") SEO/SMM learning system which provides step-by-step instructions through the entire process of SEO and SMM. Trainees are advised that use of this software assumes the student/trainee already knows how to design publish websites, landing pages and other online content which can be promoted through the Internet. The SEO/SMM software provided is suitable for beginners as well as professional web designers, developers and marketers. It helps the user minimize the time required for initiating and maintaining SEO/SMM functions to increase the ranking of the User's domain through the major search engines. Support services are limited to answering questions about how to use this software and are not designed to teach the principles of SEO/SMM.
WE DON'T. . .create and publish SEO/SMM coaching software ourselves. We also do not teach SEO/SMM methods and skills. The coaching software performs the teaching function. The Company has a strategic partnership with a leading 3rd Party provider of SEO/SMM tutorials and automation software that provides everything the User needs to master the skills required for SEO and SMM. RT's support function for this SEO/SMM software is limited to showing setting up and registering our customer's SEO/SMM coaching account, then teaching the customer/user how to access and utilize the coaching software.
VOIFONE COMMUNICATOR: Voifone Communicator is an Add-On service for RT customers and is a product of Voifone Carrier, LLC. It is their proprietary VoIP telecommunications system, which facilitates low-cost International phone calls in a variety of ways (direct dial, click-to-call from the CRM, virtual calling card, PIN-Less virtual calling card, etc.). It facilitates worldwide phone calls, low-cost USA phone service (a USA phone number that rings in nearly every country on a smart phone or desktop running a soft phone connected to the Voifone switch). Voifone's International outbound calling rates are generally lower than major phone carriers and feature 6-second rounding instead of full one-minute rounding. Voifone Communicator users agree to the pricing which is posted in their login portal, agree that such prices are subject to change without notice and agree it is their responsibility to check current pricing before making calls.
WE DON'T. . .compete with Over-The-Top ("OTT") services which provide free video calls, messaging, file transfer, video conferencing, screen sharing and similar services. Voifone does not provide its own soft phones for connection to their switch. As a VoIP telecom carrier, Voifone does what all other carriers do: Provide phone service and allow the customer to choose from a variety of phones (called "soft phones") that work with their service.
VOIFONE CRM: CRM aka "Customer Relationship Management" software is a product of Voifone Carrier, LLC and is marketed by RT. Voifone CRM provides its SaaS ("Software as a Service") platform under a monthly subscription for users to keep track of details related to lead generation, development and follow-up, plus ongoing sales and service to customers. Support services are provided by RT for basic usage and functionality. Links within the CRM provide in-depth tutorials for additional instruction. Voifone Communicator is integrated into the CRM for Click-to-Call functionality through at least one of the recommended soft phones (Zoiper). Voifone CRM includes but is does not limit built-in CRM modules to the following: Lead-Contact-Organization contact management, email management, bulk email management, project management, sales funnel, calendar functions, individual and bulk Voifone SMS integrated into the CRM (coming soon), document management, list management and more.
WE DON'T. . .restrict access to CRM services by using ?tiered? pricing in which users receive limited functionality until paying a higher-priced ?tier? for additional modules. All CRM modules are included within one subscription rate per user per month. Pricing is variable based on the number of specified users each month with access to the system together with the number of contact records managed by that/those user(s). Some add-on features require additional expense by the user, such as Voifone Communicator, Voifone SMS and bulk email.
VOIFONE SMS: International bulk SMS is provided at prices which are generally lower than most bulk SMS services. The Company makes no guarantee with respect to pricing. The Customer assumes responsibility for monitoring prices, which are subject to change without notice. SMS customers are hereby notified that per-message prices are posted within the Customer's SMS login portal. Customers agree to all price changes as they are posted by Voifone SMS. SMS customers also agree to the pricing which is posted in their login portal, agree that such prices are subject to change without notice and agree it is their responsibility to check current pricing before sending messages.
WE DON'T. . .provide short-code SMS, which is popular in the USA and some other jurisdictions. "Short-Code" refers to text messages with a 5 or 6-digit Caller ID. Voifone SMS does not guarantee 100% delivery on all messages. Instead, Voifone SMS provides industry-standard completion for SMS delivery. The Customer acknowledges and agrees that industry-standard completion rates for bulk SMS consists of a variable percentage of SMS messages which are sent that are never received. The SMS customer further acknowledges and agrees that the less-than-100% completed delivery rate is standard for the bulk SMS industry and is due to a variety of reasons which are outside the control of Voifone SMS such as the recipient's phone being off at the time of delivery, recipient phone being out of range at the time of attempted delivery, carrier traffic is too heavy at the time of delivery, interruption in the message route as delivered through the Internet and/or through the wireless carrier from which the recipient receives service, etc. Neither RT nor Voifone SMS makes any representation as to the total number of SMS messages (or percent of total) which will be delivered for any particular bulk campaign or individual delivery.
MARKETING AUTOMATION: Marketing Automation is an add-on service that provides the function of automating many tasks related to following up on leads and prospects for whatever the user is selling, promoting or otherwise contacting recipients. It provides the ability to do "drip campaigns" in which emails and/or text messages are auto-delivered on a predetermined schedule, trigger campaigns such as delivering messages on birthdays, holidays or upon taking some action, responsive email templates to use with bulk e-mailings. There are a host of additional features included with Marketing Automation including responsive email templates. Marketing Automation can be conducted either as a DIY system or as a paid system performed by RT on behalf of the customer.
WE DON'T. . .code the automated system with the exception of customization coding. We utilize open source code which is branded to RT and customized for our company and the specific needs of our customers. Customers generally conduct their own marketing campaigns using our marketing automation module.
AFFILIATE BACK OFFICE WITH COMMISSION/BONUS TRACKING: RT provides an Affiliate marketing program which allows people to register as an independent Affiliate free of charge and earn commissions and/or bonuses in a Uni-Level MLM system. The Affiliate program is controlled by the Affiliate Agreement.
WE DON'T. . .require investment of any kind for the privilege of participating, marketing, selling, building a worldwide organization and earning commissions and bonuses at the highest level possible.
In addition to the above, the User understands and agrees to the following:
VOIFONE: Voifone™ Users agree to be bound by the TOS and any updates posted on the Company’s website. The Company does not provide its own proprietary soft-phone software but instead, refers users to soft-phone software from compatible vendors in addition to Any software which is provided by the Company or its partners is provided under the Company’s and/or its Partner’s private copyright is entitled to all copyright protection for its intellectual property.
VOIFONE SMS SERVICE: Users of International SMS services agree to be bound by all general conditions of these Terms of Service together with the Terms of Service from Voifone SMS. The Client agrees that all fees paid including License Fees, Access Fees, Keyword Fees, Message Delivery Fees and any other SMS-related fees are earned by the Company when paid and are subject to the Company’s Refund Policy.
VOIFONE CRM SERVICES: Customers who use the Company’s CRM service agree to be bound by the terms of service in this section in addition to all other Terms of Service published by Voifone CRM. The Company does not warrant its CRM as suitable for any particular purpose by the User and disclaims any liability whatsoever to the user for the User’s application, use, misuse, or any other condition relative to the User’s activity while using the CRM. The Company agrees to provide a limited amount of online usage support free of charge in the form of “how-to” articles and videos, and/or a ticket-based support system showing the user the procedures required to use the System. The Company may, at its own discretion, establish a User Forum where the Company’s CRM users may add articles, hints, tips and post messages to and for other users in an effort to help the Voifone CRM community use this product. No free or unpaid support, other than the online documentation and/or forums is provided by the Company. The Company does provide paid support for its CRM in the form of Service Level Agreements (“SLA”‘s). The Company provides the following SLA’s for a fee. Fees are available in the Company’s online store.
Following are the SLA’s provided by the Company:
- Basic SLA The Basic SLA provides trained Ticket and/or Chat Support Reps who can provide step-by-step walk through instructions, plus links to online video and written instructions regarding how to use and operate various features of the CRM. The usage assistance provided is limited to simple command structure elements, showing the User how to enter Leads, Contact, Vendors and Organizations; how to use the Calendar feature, basic concepts of CRM usage and management, how to use the email system, how to set up and manage multiple email accounts and similar usage issues. This SLA is available by pre-paying a batch of hours. Hours are tracked when a Support Rep is chatting with or working on behalf of the User and the time value is deducted from the User’s account balance. Current pricing is available in the online store and in the customer’s CRM portal.
- Silver SLA All features of the Basic SLA are included in the Silver SLA. The Silver SLA includes instruction regarding the Settings area of the CRM for purposes of configuration and customization. Silver SLA customers also have access to remote assistance from our support reps. Remote Assistance is provided through one or more free remote assistance programs, such as Team Viewer (or others) in which our support rep logs into the customer’s computer remotely for the purpose of instructing the user or performing configuration and/or other tasks on behalf of the User. Step-by-step walk through plus chat instruction is provided. The Silver SLA is available from the Customer Portal after the Customer logs in from the link provided on the Company’s home page. This SLA is available by pre-paying a batch of hours. Hours are tracked when a Support Rep is chatting with or working on behalf of the User and the time value is deducted from the User’s account balance. Current pricing is available in the Customer Portal.
- Gold SLA The Gold SLA includes all features of the Basic and the Silver SLA’s but also includes branding, custom programming, free access to the Company’s USA Business Database (if and when available) for marketing purposes and phone support. Gold SLA customers purchase either a monthly or annual subscription for “unlimited” access to our Support Staff and/or programming staff, by phone, chat or email. “Unlimited” does not mean “unreasonable”. The Company tracks hours of usage for Gold SLA customers and reserves its right to limit access and/or usage by customers who use an unreasonable amount of Company’s support time and/or use abusive, demeaning or otherwise unprofessional language or behavior with the Company and/or its staff. The Company reserves the right to charge an additional fee in the event the Company discovers the customer’s Gold SLA usage exceeds 50% of the Company’s cost to deliver such services. Current pricing is available in the Customer Portal and the online store.
The GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE for
Some of the Company’s services, such as the CRM, the Marketing Automation Module, Linphone, and/or other modules which are, have been or will be customized for the Company, is as follows:
GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE
Version 2, June 1991
Copyright (C) 1989, 1991 Free Software Foundation, Inc.
59 Temple Place, Suite 330, Boston, MA 02111-1307 USA
Everyone is permitted to copy and distribute verbatim copies
of this license document, but changing it is not allowed.
The licenses for most software are designed to take away your freedom to share and change it. By contrast, the GNU General Public License is intended to guarantee your freedom to share and change free software–to make sure the software is free for all its users. This General Public License applies to most of the Free Software
Foundation’s software and to any other program whose authors commit to using it. (Some other Free Software Foundation software is covered by the GNU Library General Public License instead.) You can apply it to your programs, too.
When we speak of free software, we are referring to freedom, not price. Our General Public Licenses are designed to make sure that you have the freedom to distribute copies of free software (and charge for this service if you wish), that you receive source code or can get it if you want it, that you can change the software or use pieces of it in new free programs; and that you know you can do these things. To protect your rights, we need to make restrictions that forbid anyone to deny you these rights or to ask you to surrender the rights. These restrictions translate to certain responsibilities for you if you distribute copies of the software, or if you modify it.
For example, if you distribute copies of such a program, whether gratis or for a fee, you must give the recipients all the rights that you have. You must make sure that they, too, receive or can get the source code. And you must show them these terms so they know their rights.
We protect your rights with two steps: (1) copyright the software, and (2) offer you this license which gives you legal permission to copy, distribute and/or modify the software. Also, for each author’s protection and ours, we want to make certain that everyone understands that there is no warranty for this free software. If the software is modified by someone else and passed on, we want its recipients to know that what they have is not the original, so that any problems introduced by others will not reflect on the original author’s reputations.
Finally, any free program is threatened constantly by software patents. We wish to avoid the danger that redistributors of a free program will individually obtain patent licenses, in effect making the program proprietary. To prevent this, we have made it clear that any patent must be licensed for everyone’s free use or not licensed at all.
The precise terms and conditions for copying, distribution and modification follow.
GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR COPYING, DISTRIBUTION AND MODIFICATION
- This License applies to any program or other work which contains a notice placed by the copyright holder saying it may be distributed under the terms of this General Public License. The “Program”, below, refers to any such program or work, and a “work based on the Program” means either the Program or any derivative work under copyright law: that is to say, a work containing the Program or a portion of it, either verbatim or with modifications and/or translated into another
language. (Hereinafter, translation is included without limitation in the term “modification”.) Each licensee is addressed as “you”.
Activities other than copying, distribution and modification are notcovered by this License; they are outside its scope. The act of running the Program is not restricted, and the output from the Program is covered only if its contents constitute a work based on the Program (independent of having been made by running the Program). Whether that is true depends on what the Program does.
1.You may copy and distribute verbatim copies of the Program’s source code as you receive it, in any medium, provided that you conspicuously and appropriately publish on each copy an appropriate copyright notice and disclaimer of warranty; keep intact all the notices that refer to this License and to the absence of any warranty; and give any other recipients of the Program a copy of this License along with the Program. You may charge a fee for the physical act of transferring a copy, and you may at your option offer warranty protection in exchange for a fee.
- You may modify your copy or copies of the Program or any portion of it, thus forming a work based on the Program, and copy and distribute such modifications or work under the terms of Section 1 above, provided that you also meet all of these conditions:
a. You must cause the modified files to carry prominent notices stating that you changed the files and the date of any change.
b.You must cause any work that you distribute or publish, that in whole or in part contains or is derived from the Program or any part thereof, to be licensed as a whole at no charge to all third parties under the terms of this License.
c. If the modified program normally reads commands interactively then run, you must cause it, when started running for such interactive use in the most ordinary way, to print or display an announcement including an appropriate copyright notice and a notice that there is no warranty (or else, saying that you provide a warranty) and that users may redistribute the program under these conditions, and telling the user how to view a copy of this License. Exception: if the Program itself is interactive but does not normally print such an announcement,your work based on the Program is not required to print an announcement.)
These requirements apply to the modified work as a whole. If identifiable sections of that work are not derived from the Program, and can be reasonably considered independent and separate works in themselves, then this License, and its terms, do not apply to those sections when you distribute them as separate works. But when you
distribute the same sections as part of a whole which is a work based on the Program, the distribution of the whole must be on the terms of this License, whose permissions for other licensees extend to the entire whole, and thus to each and every part regardless of who wrote it.
Thus, it is not the intent of this section to claim rights or contest your rights to work written entirely by you; rather, the intent is to exercise the right to control the distribution of derivative or
collective works based on the Program.
In addition, mere aggregation of another work not based on the Program with the Program (or with a work based on the Program) on a volume of a storage or distribution medium does not bring the other work under
the scope of this License.
- You may copy and distribute the Program (or a work based on it, under Section 2) in object code or executable form under the terms of Sections 1 and 2 above provided that you also do one of the following:
a. Accompany it with the complete corresponding machine-readable source code, which must be distributed under the terms of Sections 1 and 2 above on a medium customarily used for software interchange;
b. Accompany it with a written offer, valid for at least three years, to give any third party, for a charge no more than your cost of physically performing source distribution, a complete machine-readable copy of the corresponding source code, to be distributed under the terms of Sections 1 and 2 above on a medium customarily used for software interchange; or,
c. Accompany it with the information you received as to the offer to distribute corresponding source code. (This alternative is allowed only for noncommercial distribution and only if you received the program in object code or executable form with such an offer, in accord with Subsection b above.)
The source code for a work means the preferred form of the work for making modifications to it. For an executable work, complete source code means all the source code for all modules it contains, plus any associated interface definition files, plus the scripts used to control compilation and installation of the executable. However, as a special exception, the source code distributed need not include anything that is normally distributed (in either source or binary form) with the major components (compiler, kernel, and so on) of the operating system on which the executable runs, unless that component itself accompanies the executable. If distribution of executable or object code is made by offering access to copy from a designated place, then offering equivalent access to copy the source code from the same place counts as distribution of the source code, even though third parties are not compelled to copy the source along with the object code.
- You may not copy, modify, sublicense, or distribute the Program except as expressly provided under this License. Any attempt otherwise to copy, modify, sublicense or distribute the Program is void, and will automatically terminate your rights under this License. However, parties who have received copies, or rights, from you under this License will not have their licenses terminated so long as such parties remain in full compliance.
- You are not required to accept this License, since you have not signed it. However, nothing else grants you permission to modify or distribute the Program or its derivative works. These actions are prohibited by law if you do not accept this License. Therefore, by modifying or distributing the Program (or any work based on the Program), you indicate your acceptance of this License to do so, and all its terms and conditions for copying, distributing or modifying the Program or works based on it.
- Each time you redistribute the Program (or any work based on the Program), the recipient automatically receives a license from the original licensor to copy, distribute or modify the Program subject to these terms and conditions. You may not impose any further restrictions on the recipients’ exercise of the rights granted herein. You are not responsible for enforcing compliance by third parties to this License.
- If, as a consequence of a court judgment or allegation of patent infringement or for any other reason (not limited to patent issues), conditions are imposed on you (whether by court order, agreement or otherwise) that contradict the conditions of this License, they do not excuse you from the conditions of this License. If you cannot distribute so as to satisfy simultaneously your obligations under this License and any other pertinent obligations, then as a consequence you may not distribute the Program at all. For example, if a patent license would not permit royalty-free redistribution of the Program by all those who receive copies directly or indirectly through you, then the only way you could satisfy both it and this License would be to refrain entirely from distribution of the Program.
If any portion of this section is held invalid or unenforceable under any particular circumstance, the balance of the section is intended to apply and the section as a whole is intended to apply in other circumstances.
It is not the purpose of this section to induce you to infringe any patents or other property right claims or to contest validity of any such claims; this section has the sole purpose of protecting the integrity of the free software distribution system, which is implemented by public license practices. Many people have made generous contributions to the wide range of software distributed through that system in reliance on consistent application of that system; it is up to the author/donor to decide if he or she is willing to distribute software through any other system and a licensee cannot impose that choice.
This section is intended to make thoroughly clear what is believed to be a consequence of the rest of this License./
- If the distribution and/or use of the Program is restricted in certain countries either by patents or by copyrighted interfaces, the original copyright holder who places the Program under this License may add an explicit geographical distribution limitation excluding those countries, so that distribution is permitted only in or among countries not thus excluded. In such case, this License incorporates the limitation as if written in the body of this License.
- The Free Software Foundation may publish revised and/or new versions of the General Public License from time to time. Such new versions will be similar in spirit to the present version, but may differ in detail to address new problems or concerns.
Each version is given a distinguishing version number. If the Program specifies a version number of this License which applies to it and “any later version”, you have the option of following the terms and conditions either of that version or of any later version published by the Free Software Foundation. If the Program does not specify a version number of this License, you may choose any version ever published by the Free Software Foundation.
10.If you wish to incorporate parts of the Program into other free programs whose distribution conditions are different, write to the author to ask for permission. For software which is copyrighted by the Free Software Foundation, write to themFree Software Foundation; we sometimes make exceptions for this. Our decision will be guided by the two goals of preserving the free status of all derivatives of our free software and of promoting the sharing and reuse of software generally.
- BECAUSE THE PROGRAM IS LICENSED FREE OF CHARGE, THERE IS NO WARRANTY FOR THE PROGRAM, TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW. EXCEPT WHEN OTHERWISE STATED IN WRITING THE COPYRIGHT HOLDERS AND/OR OTHER PARTIES PROVIDE THE PROGRAM “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO THE QUALITY AND PERFORMANCE OF THE PROGRAM IS WITH YOU. SHOULD THE PROGRAM PROVE DEFECTIVE, YOU ASSUME THE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION.