Last Updated January 28, 2020.
BY PAYING MEMBERSHIP OS SUBSCRIPTION FEES, PAYING FOR ANY SERVICE, REGISTERING AS AN AFFILIATE OR PURCHASING ANY ADD-ON SERVICE, PRODUCT OR SUBSCRIPTION FROM RANKING TRAINER YOU AGREE TO ALL THE TERMS BELOW.
ALL PURCHASES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE AND ARE GOVERNED BY OUR PUBLISHED REFUND POLICY. COMPLIANCE WITH THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS IS REQUIRED OF EACH CUSTOMER, MEMBER, AFFILIATE AND/OR USER OF THIS WEBSITE OR OF OUR PRODUCTS AND SERVICES. IF YOU ARE NOT OF LEGAL AGE TO ENTER INTO THIS CONTRACT, IF YOU ARE NOT WILLING TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS HEREIN, OR IF YOU ARE OTHERWISE UNABLE TO BE A PARTY TO THIS AGREEMENT, YOU SHOULD PROMPTLY EXIT FROM OUR WEBSITE WITHOUT MAKING A PURCHASE. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE SERVICE TO ANYONE IN OUR SOLE AND ABSOLUTE DISCRETION.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS SPECIAL 90% OFF PROMOTION WITH FREE CALLING CREDITS STARTING JANUARY 29, 2020. All participants in this promotion are bound by these terms and conditions and agree to them by purchasing a Membership using the coupon code “CHEAP”. A 90% off promotion started January 29, 2020 and will run until it is cancelled. The Company’s purpose in running this promotion is to raise funds from the public in a crowdfunding style for the purpose of completing the Voifone UCS platform which includes the Company’s proprietary App Sharing Lead Generation System (ASLGS) designed to help Affiliates boost their earnings by recruiting users for the Voifone UCS mobile app. The company has authorized 2,000 memberships (Lifetime or Annual) to be sold at a 90% discount using the coupon code “CHEAP.” Renewal of the Annual Membership shall be at the normal price of $199 or the then -current price as of each Member’s renewal date. Annual Members who purchase at 90% off are required to pay the $8/month subscription starting the day of purchase. In other words, the $19.90 discounted price will be $27.90 which includes the first $8 subscription upon purchase. The Lifetime Membership will be $37.90 and has no annual renewal. Under this promotion, the Lifetime Membership will sell for $37.90 with no add-on for the monthly subscription. Monthly subscription of $8/month for Lifetime Members under this promotion will begin on the 1-year anniversary date after purchase. When the Voifone UCS mobile applications are released, each Member who purchased under the terms of this 90% Off Promotion will receive a $5.00 credit to their new Voifone UCS account. Voifone UCS per-minute pricing to USA destinations is based on a price table that includes approximately 200,000 separate rates as published on the Voifone website, as updated from time to time. Calling rates to the USA can average as low as $0.0025 or less per minute when all calls from a single account are averaged. However, the average cost per call can also average more than $0.0025 per minute. The average cost per call per Member is completely dependent upon pricing of destination phone numbers called by each individual Member. Furthermore, calls to destinations outside the United States of America have higher rates. The number of minutes published on the Company’s promotional page which states “Up To 2,000 minutes, is based on calls made only to the USA by dividing an average cost-per-minute of $0.0025 into 2,000 minutes, which also averages about 33 hours of talk time. In all cases, the maximum credit to the Member’s account shall be $5.00 and the number of “free” minutes thus available for calling is wholly dependent on the price for each destination as published on the then-current pricing table within the Voifone UCS switching system. Prices published on the Company’s public-facing websites are NOT deemed to be 100% accurate and are placed there as estimates only. The Company reserves the right to cancel this promotion at any time with or without cause, to reduce or increase the number of memberships sold under the promotion and/or to modify the terms of the promotion at any time in its sole discretion by editing these promotion terms and by updating, if necessary, the terms and advertising materials shown on the Company’s website and/or in any other media. Our Refund Policy applies to all payments under this promotion.
THIS AGREEMENT, by and between Ranking Trainer (a registered Utah DBA, hereafter “RT” or “Company”), and the User who registers as a Customer and/or buys or subscribes to any service or product offered and/or sold through this website (herafter “User”, “you”, or “Customer”), is hereby made a part of all rules, regulations, procedures and policies of RT on this website as amended from time to time, and all other Policies and Procedures of the company.
INTRODUCTION: Ranking Trainer is the trade name for the Modular Marketing system developed by the Company’s founder. It is an online marketing system which integrates and/or utilizes various Add-Ons and 3rd party applications which, when used in conjunction with each other, provide the user an ability to generate leads and/or make sales using domains, websites, landing pages, SEO and other Internet-based systems. Any individual, company or entity who uses any portion of our website(s) and/or our services certifies their agreement to these Terms of Service (“TOS”) together with any and all future modifications or changes. The company’s Policies and Procedures and Refund Policy are hereby incorporated into these Terms of Service as if fully presented herein. All Users, which include but not are limited to Customers, Affiliates, Members, Clients and others (hereafter “Users”) agree it is their responsibility to refer back to this TOS page and other agreements on a regular basis to stay up to date and remain in compliance with the TOS. All Members/Users/Customers/Affiliates, etc. understand and agree that modifications are made to the TOS on a regular basis. All Users agree that posting the date of last modification at the top of this page constitutes sufficient notice to the User, and all Users agree to be bound by all provisions of the TOS and associated policies, agreements and/or links upon the Company’s posting of such updates. No warranty is given, implied or guaranteed that the services we provide are suitable for any particular purpose. No performance guarantee or result is guaranteed other than the operability of our services subject to the limitations of the TOS.
RANKING TRAINER (“RT”): RT users understand and agree that the Company provides a proprietary training course together with various add-on services designed to teach its customers how to design their own websites, conduct online marketing campaigns, perform SEO/SMM, and utilize the Company’s Add-On applications to enhance and/or compliment the RT educational materials. The User agrees to the following:
In addition to the above, the User understands and agrees to the following:
VOIFONE: Voifone™ Users agree to be bound by the TOS and any updates posted on the Company’s website. The Company does not provide its own proprietary soft-phone software but instead, refers users to soft-phone software from compatible vendors in addition to Any software which is provided by the Company or its partners is provided under the Company’s and/or its Partner’s private copyright is entitled to all copyright protection for its intellectual property.
VOIFONE SMS SERVICE: Users of International SMS services agree to be bound by all general conditions of these Terms of Service together with the Terms of Service from Voifone SMS. The Client agrees that all fees paid including License Fees, Access Fees, Keyword Fees, Message Delivery Fees and any other SMS-related fees are earned by the Company when paid and are subject to the Company’s Refund Policy.
VOIFONE CRM SERVICES: Customers who use the Company’s CRM service agree to be bound by the terms of service in this section in addition to all other Terms of Service published by Voifone CRM. The Company does not warrant its CRM as suitable for any particular purpose by the User and disclaims any liability whatsoever to the user for the User’s application, use, misuse, or any other condition relative to the User’s activity while using the CRM. The Company agrees to provide a limited amount of online usage support free of charge in the form of “how-to” articles and videos, and/or a ticket-based support system showing the user the procedures required to use the System. The Company may, at its own discretion, establish a User Forum where the Company’s CRM users may add articles, hints, tips and post messages to and for other users in an effort to help the Voifone CRM community use this product. No free or unpaid support, other than the online documentation and/or forums is provided by the Company. The Company does provide paid support for its CRM in the form of Service Level Agreements (“SLA”‘s). The Company provides the following SLA’s for a fee. Fees are available in the Company’s online store.
Following are the SLA’s provided by the Company:
- Basic SLA The Basic SLA provides trained Ticket and/or Chat Support Reps who can provide step-by-step walk through instructions, plus links to online video and written instructions regarding how to use and operate various features of the CRM. The usage assistance provided is limited to simple command structure elements, showing the User how to enter Leads, Contact, Vendors and Organizations; how to use the Calendar feature, basic concepts of CRM usage and management, how to use the email system, how to set up and manage multiple email accounts and similar usage issues. This SLA is available by pre-paying a batch of hours. Hours are tracked when a Support Rep is chatting with or working on behalf of the User and the time value is deducted from the User’s account balance. Current pricing is available in the online store and in the customer’s CRM portal.
- Silver SLA All features of the Basic SLA are included in the Silver SLA. The Silver SLA includes instruction regarding the Settings area of the CRM for purposes of configuration and customization. Silver SLA customers also have access to remote assistance from our support reps. Remote Assistance is provided through one or more free remote assistance programs, such as Team Viewer (or others) in which our support rep logs into the customer’s computer remotely for the purpose of instructing the user or performing configuration and/or other tasks on behalf of the User. Step-by-step walk through plus chat instruction is provided. The Silver SLA is available from the Customer Portal after the Customer logs in from the link provided on the Company’s home page. This SLA is available by pre-paying a batch of hours. Hours are tracked when a Support Rep is chatting with or working on behalf of the User and the time value is deducted from the User’s account balance. Current pricing is available in the Customer Portal.
- Gold SLA The Gold SLA includes all features of the Basic and the Silver SLA’s but also includes branding, custom programming, free access to the Company’s USA Business Database (if and when available) for marketing purposes and phone support. Gold SLA customers purchase either a monthly or annual subscription for “unlimited” access to our Support Staff and/or programming staff, by phone, chat or email. “Unlimited” does not mean “unreasonable”. The Company tracks hours of usage for Gold SLA customers and reserves its right to limit access and/or usage by customers who use an unreasonable amount of Company’s support time and/or use abusive, demeaning or otherwise unprofessional language or behavior with the Company and/or its staff. The Company reserves the right to charge an additional fee in the event the Company discovers the customer’s Gold SLA usage exceeds 50% of the Company’s cost to deliver such services. Current pricing is available in the Customer Portal and the online store.
The GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE for
Some of the Company’s services, such as the CRM, the Marketing Automation Module, Linphone, and/or other modules which are, have been or will be customized for the Company, is as follows:
GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE
Version 2, June 1991
Copyright (C) 1989, 1991 Free Software Foundation, Inc.
59 Temple Place, Suite 330, Boston, MA 02111-1307 USA
Everyone is permitted to copy and distribute verbatim copies
of this license document, but changing it is not allowed.
The licenses for most software are designed to take away your freedom to share and change it. By contrast, the GNU General Public License is intended to guarantee your freedom to share and change free software–to make sure the software is free for all its users. This General Public License applies to most of the Free Software
Foundation’s software and to any other program whose authors commit to using it. (Some other Free Software Foundation software is covered by the GNU Library General Public License instead.) You can apply it to your programs, too.
When we speak of free software, we are referring to freedom, not price. Our General Public Licenses are designed to make sure that you have the freedom to distribute copies of free software (and charge for this service if you wish), that you receive source code or can get it if you want it, that you can change the software or use pieces of it in new free programs; and that you know you can do these things. To protect your rights, we need to make restrictions that forbid anyone to deny you these rights or to ask you to surrender the rights. These restrictions translate to certain responsibilities for you if you distribute copies of the software, or if you modify it.
For example, if you distribute copies of such a program, whether gratis or for a fee, you must give the recipients all the rights that you have. You must make sure that they, too, receive or can get the source code. And you must show them these terms so they know their rights.
We protect your rights with two steps: (1) copyright the software, and (2) offer you this license which gives you legal permission to copy, distribute and/or modify the software. Also, for each author’s protection and ours, we want to make certain that everyone understands that there is no warranty for this free software. If the software is modified by someone else and passed on, we want its recipients to know that what they have is not the original, so that any problems introduced by others will not reflect on the original author’s reputations.
Finally, any free program is threatened constantly by software patents. We wish to avoid the danger that redistributors of a free program will individually obtain patent licenses, in effect making the program proprietary. To prevent this, we have made it clear that any patent must be licensed for everyone’s free use or not licensed at all.
The precise terms and conditions for copying, distribution and modification follow.
GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR COPYING, DISTRIBUTION AND MODIFICATION
- This License applies to any program or other work which contains a notice placed by the copyright holder saying it may be distributed under the terms of this General Public License. The “Program”, below, refers to any such program or work, and a “work based on the Program” means either the Program or any derivative work under copyright law: that is to say, a work containing the Program or a portion of it, either verbatim or with modifications and/or translated into another
language. (Hereinafter, translation is included without limitation in the term “modification”.) Each licensee is addressed as “you”.
Activities other than copying, distribution and modification are notcovered by this License; they are outside its scope. The act of running the Program is not restricted, and the output from the Program is covered only if its contents constitute a work based on the Program (independent of having been made by running the Program). Whether that is true depends on what the Program does.
1.You may copy and distribute verbatim copies of the Program’s source code as you receive it, in any medium, provided that you conspicuously and appropriately publish on each copy an appropriate copyright notice and disclaimer of warranty; keep intact all the notices that refer to this License and to the absence of any warranty; and give any other recipients of the Program a copy of this License along with the Program. You may charge a fee for the physical act of transferring a copy, and you may at your option offer warranty protection in exchange for a fee.
- You may modify your copy or copies of the Program or any portion of it, thus forming a work based on the Program, and copy and distribute such modifications or work under the terms of Section 1 above, provided that you also meet all of these conditions:
a. You must cause the modified files to carry prominent notices stating that you changed the files and the date of any change.
b.You must cause any work that you distribute or publish, that in whole or in part contains or is derived from the Program or any part thereof, to be licensed as a whole at no charge to all third parties under the terms of this License.
c. If the modified program normally reads commands interactively then run, you must cause it, when started running for such interactive use in the most ordinary way, to print or display an announcement including an appropriate copyright notice and a notice that there is no warranty (or else, saying that you provide a warranty) and that users may redistribute the program under these conditions, and telling the user how to view a copy of this License. Exception: if the Program itself is interactive but does not normally print such an announcement,your work based on the Program is not required to print an announcement.)
These requirements apply to the modified work as a whole. If identifiable sections of that work are not derived from the Program, and can be reasonably considered independent and separate works in themselves, then this License, and its terms, do not apply to those sections when you distribute them as separate works. But when you
distribute the same sections as part of a whole which is a work based on the Program, the distribution of the whole must be on the terms of this License, whose permissions for other licensees extend to the entire whole, and thus to each and every part regardless of who wrote it.
Thus, it is not the intent of this section to claim rights or contest your rights to work written entirely by you; rather, the intent is to exercise the right to control the distribution of derivative or
collective works based on the Program.
In addition, mere aggregation of another work not based on the Program with the Program (or with a work based on the Program) on a volume of a storage or distribution medium does not bring the other work under
the scope of this License.
- You may copy and distribute the Program (or a work based on it, under Section 2) in object code or executable form under the terms of Sections 1 and 2 above provided that you also do one of the following:
a. Accompany it with the complete corresponding machine-readable source code, which must be distributed under the terms of Sections 1 and 2 above on a medium customarily used for software interchange;
b. Accompany it with a written offer, valid for at least three years, to give any third party, for a charge no more than your cost of physically performing source distribution, a complete machine-readable copy of the corresponding source code, to be distributed under the terms of Sections 1 and 2 above on a medium customarily used for software interchange; or,
c. Accompany it with the information you received as to the offer to distribute corresponding source code. (This alternative is allowed only for noncommercial distribution and only if you received the program in object code or executable form with such an offer, in accord with Subsection b above.)
The source code for a work means the preferred form of the work for making modifications to it. For an executable work, complete source code means all the source code for all modules it contains, plus any associated interface definition files, plus the scripts used to control compilation and installation of the executable. However, as a special exception, the source code distributed need not include anything that is normally distributed (in either source or binary form) with the major components (compiler, kernel, and so on) of the operating system on which the executable runs, unless that component itself accompanies the executable. If distribution of executable or object code is made by offering access to copy from a designated place, then offering equivalent access to copy the source code from the same place counts as distribution of the source code, even though third parties are not compelled to copy the source along with the object code.
- You may not copy, modify, sublicense, or distribute the Program except as expressly provided under this License. Any attempt otherwise to copy, modify, sublicense or distribute the Program is void, and will automatically terminate your rights under this License. However, parties who have received copies, or rights, from you under this License will not have their licenses terminated so long as such parties remain in full compliance.
- You are not required to accept this License, since you have not signed it. However, nothing else grants you permission to modify or distribute the Program or its derivative works. These actions are prohibited by law if you do not accept this License. Therefore, by modifying or distributing the Program (or any work based on the Program), you indicate your acceptance of this License to do so, and all its terms and conditions for copying, distributing or modifying the Program or works based on it.
- Each time you redistribute the Program (or any work based on the Program), the recipient automatically receives a license from the original licensor to copy, distribute or modify the Program subject to these terms and conditions. You may not impose any further restrictions on the recipients’ exercise of the rights granted herein. You are not responsible for enforcing compliance by third parties to this License.
- If, as a consequence of a court judgment or allegation of patent infringement or for any other reason (not limited to patent issues), conditions are imposed on you (whether by court order, agreement or otherwise) that contradict the conditions of this License, they do not excuse you from the conditions of this License. If you cannot distribute so as to satisfy simultaneously your obligations under this License and any other pertinent obligations, then as a consequence you may not distribute the Program at all. For example, if a patent license would not permit royalty-free redistribution of the Program by all those who receive copies directly or indirectly through you, then the only way you could satisfy both it and this License would be to refrain entirely from distribution of the Program.
If any portion of this section is held invalid or unenforceable under any particular circumstance, the balance of the section is intended to apply and the section as a whole is intended to apply in other circumstances.
It is not the purpose of this section to induce you to infringe any patents or other property right claims or to contest validity of any such claims; this section has the sole purpose of protecting the integrity of the free software distribution system, which is implemented by public license practices. Many people have made generous contributions to the wide range of software distributed through that system in reliance on consistent application of that system; it is up to the author/donor to decide if he or she is willing to distribute software through any other system and a licensee cannot impose that choice.
This section is intended to make thoroughly clear what is believed to be a consequence of the rest of this License./
- If the distribution and/or use of the Program is restricted in certain countries either by patents or by copyrighted interfaces, the original copyright holder who places the Program under this License may add an explicit geographical distribution limitation excluding those countries, so that distribution is permitted only in or among countries not thus excluded. In such case, this License incorporates the limitation as if written in the body of this License.
- The Free Software Foundation may publish revised and/or new versions of the General Public License from time to time. Such new versions will be similar in spirit to the present version, but may differ in detail to address new problems or concerns.
Each version is given a distinguishing version number. If the Program specifies a version number of this License which applies to it and “any later version”, you have the option of following the terms and conditions either of that version or of any later version published by the Free Software Foundation. If the Program does not specify a version number of this License, you may choose any version ever published by the Free Software Foundation.
10.If you wish to incorporate parts of the Program into other free programs whose distribution conditions are different, write to the author to ask for permission. For software which is copyrighted by the Free Software Foundation, write to themFree Software Foundation; we sometimes make exceptions for this. Our decision will be guided by the two goals of preserving the free status of all derivatives of our free software and of promoting the sharing and reuse of software generally.
- BECAUSE THE PROGRAM IS LICENSED FREE OF CHARGE, THERE IS NO WARRANTY FOR THE PROGRAM, TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW. EXCEPT WHEN OTHERWISE STATED IN WRITING THE COPYRIGHT HOLDERS AND/OR OTHER PARTIES PROVIDE THE PROGRAM “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO THE QUALITY AND PERFORMANCE OF THE PROGRAM IS WITH YOU. SHOULD THE PROGRAM PROVE DEFECTIVE, YOU ASSUME THE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION.